Most people could not wait to hear the Electoral Commission (EC) Chairperson Madam Charlotte Osei announce the name of the President of the Republic of Ghana for the next four years.
But the question is how many people know the EC Chairperson herself? How much do you know about perhaps the most important personality in our electoral process?
Pulse has been digging around to find out more about the ‘face of the EC’. Here are ten things you need to know about her, according to a source close to her.
1. She is very meticulous – she pays attention to detail. When you send her a message she takes time to read and scrutinize before responding.
2.You always have to justify anything you propose anytime you appear in front of her. You have to convince her.
3. you must always have an alternative method to every situation you present.
4. You have to be on top of your game to work with her else it will be difficult for you.
5. She is a fan of beverages.
6. She likes less paper work more technological communication.
7. Working with her is very easy
8. She quickly responds to messages.
9. When she wants to do something, she makes sure it’s done
10. She doesn’t like long talk: go straight to the point.
An X Live News Aggregation Service